Thursday, July 30, 2009

*We Love Nana*

Nana is my mom's mom. She is 84. She is a pip. She belongs to a choir that sings to the "old people" at the senior center. She has a group of friends that call themselves The Old Broads and go on road trips together. She spoils me and my kids rotten. She has beaten breast cancer. She has been a widow for 34 years. She is definitely one of my heroes. It isn't her birthday or anything, I have just been thinking about her, and wishing more people could know her.


Ri and Jen giving Nana a big kiss!



Some of Nana's grand kids and great-grand kids (no spouses.) We are missing quite a few, but still an impressive brood.

4 comments:

Joni said...

How cute is she? Nana looks good for 84!!

*~Petra~* said...

I love the big group pic. She sounds like a lovely lady. How sweet of you to post this for no reason at all but to tell her how much you love her! :)

Harding Family said...

Is that the nana that we used to go visit and watch movies at her house? She looks so sweet!

Maren said...

I love your Nana.