Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back on line ...

... but not on facebook. I feel like the computer was a mirror to my life this past week. At first just a few things didn't work, then gradually next to nothing was working. No facebook, no e-mail, no blogging, no internet. No sleep, no diet coke, no time off from work, no energy to clean. Now, thanks to some great family members that are computer savvy and have trucks for hauling large furniture my computer works and I am motivated to get my house in order so I can put away all of my recent purchases. As a side note: Rilie has strep (AGAIN); and, it is my favorite uncle's birthday. Just thought you might want to know. Happy Birthday Karl!

1 comment:

Maren said...

I'm so sorry that everything went crazy on you!
I'm sending die-a-painful-death thoughts to whomever hacked into you computer accounts.
Love you. Hope everything gets back on track, especially with the icky strep. Our sickness of choice was croup last week. We need sunshine months already.