Thursday, October 20, 2011

SuRpRisE BrEaKfAsT Pj PaRty

Rilie couldn't decide if she wanted a soccer friend party, a neighborhood friend party, or to have Audrey come over and party. Mean mom that I am, I told her she took too long to decide and that she couldn't have a party at all. Meanwhile, I called a few of her friends' moms and asked them to bring their daughters to meet us at Kneaders this morning for a Pajama Party.

Rilie was so surprised! She wasn't even too mad that I made her wear her pj's in public. Thanks everyone for making this so fun and special!

3 comments:

Katie said...

There is NOTHING better than Kneaders french toast!! Lucky girls!

Shanna said...

What a fun idea for a birthday party! It looks like Rilie had a lot of fun. She's glowing. What a cute mama you are :)

Joni said...

What a fun party! She looks so happy. Her friends are darling. Your blog is hilarious, your kids are cute cute cute, and I'm sorry about your grandma - I had no idea, hope you are doing good!