Friday, April 15, 2011

LaST daY As A 7 YeaR OLd - BirTHdaY FuN & MoRE

I told Jenna we needed to document her last night as a seven -year- old (she begrudgingly let me take her picture:)


She went shopping with Grammy to pick out her baptism dress and this was her favorite after trying on close to twenty. We decided to go with something different than the traditional braid.







One lucky girl to be baptized on her very birthday day!















I love this precocious little girl so much! She is such a blessing to our family!

6 comments:

Maren said...

I love dad and kid baptismal pictures! Hooray for Jenna. Happy Birthday to her and happy baptism!
Her hair really is pretty cool. Way to go.

Jane said...

I am so sad we missed her big day. She looked so happy and so gorgeous. We love that precious girl too!

Shanna said...

What a beautiful day! I love how she's just glowing. It's so great to see the pictures of her in her whole baptismal getup. So cute. Congratulations to you guys!

Shanna said...

I love how happy she looks on her baptism day! Also, her hair looks AMAZING!! I teach the 7-8 yr olds in church, and it's always so fun to see what styles the moms come up with for their daughters hair. By far, Jenna's is my favorite. So stylish, yet it won't float to the top. Smart mama!

Joni said...

Jenna, you look absolutely gorgeous! I love your hair and I love that you were baptized on your birthday, what a special day for a special girl!

mcafeesluvcali said...

So cute...I did not know we both had daughters that got baptized this year. It is such an amazing a spiritual experience. I can't believe we have (8) year olds....Where has the time gone.
Cute Family!!