Tyler is my favorite for the hilarity that leaves his mouth. Some of the great things he has said recently are:
* "No they are just shoes." -When Jane asked if she had cool kicks like his.
* "But I'm so handsome." -When we had to change his too small church clothes.
* "Give me knuckles." -To the strangers behind us at the game when the Utes scored.
* "Ooo, you are pretty princess." -The last time I wore make-up and did my hair.
* "The baby girlfriends will get my shovel." -When he was playing with the twins and had to stop for a minute.
* "What the hell is that milk doing?" -After I spilled it and proceeded to cuss.
* "That baby has my hat." -When he saw Jonah wearing his old Utah hat.
* "No, I'll just watch T.V." -When I told him it was time to get Jenna from school.
* "Good job Daddy." - When Dave turned down the street to go to his parent's house.
* "I can't get it off, I need clothes, I'm not a princess." -This morning when I put on his overalls for the first time.
He is still telling me he is stuck in his pants.