Wednesday, September 17, 2008

YOU KNOW IT'S BAD WHEN THE DOCTOR SAYS, "WHOA!"

I gave into the pressure and went to the doctor today. Now I am kicking myself. Why didn't I go Friday when I started getting sick. I don't consider myself a masochist, I just thought I would get better. I still feel so crummy that my mom (like a trooper) had to drive me. It is times like these that I wish I had never gotten married and moved out. Who takes better care of you than your mom? She doesn't ask if you need something, she is right there with your favorite shake, and she already knew the flavor you wanted. Not to discount the fact that Dave has taken over my jobs this week, or that cute Jane brought me not one, but two flavors of ice cream. I hope that my mom does not catch strep, even more than that, I hope that she knows I can't make it without her. Love you Mom!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I am SO glad you went to the doctor (finally) I wanted to make you go on Monday, but thought that would be really annoying of me. I feel so bad thinking of how miserable you have been!

Dan and Melissa said...

Krista, what a great post. Firstly...I hope you're feeling better and Secondly...when I'm sick the first person I want to go to is my mom. No one takes better care of our "sick" needs then mom. I'm with you there girlfriend.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help?

Maren said...

Don't you know you are too busy to get sick?
Get better. Don't be afraid to take it easy!

Talbot Family said...

Oh so sorry. Strep is one I haven't had to battle. I think maybe it is time to stop filling your plate with so much. Chillax girl friend!