Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trick - or - Treating still?

This morning I decided not to go to church. I am still not feeling great. But, I got the kids ready, then gave Ty the option to stay home and take a nap (like I am supposed to be doing) so that Dave wouldn't have to put up with him during Sacrament Meeting. He didn't answer me right away so I asked him again, "Ty, church or nap?" He looked at me and said, "Let's go trick -or- treating." I don't know when it is going to end, but that kid sure has a drive to get more free candy.

5 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Ha ha ha! Ty is so funny. Thanks for sending Riley (she helped me so much in my sharing time lesson...love your kids Krista;)

Andrea said...

I'll go trick-or-treating with him (gimme more candy!)

Maren said...

Smart kid. :)

We are the Mayletts said...

I totally owe you a dt. coke. with lime. Please have ty tor t at my house!!! I would love it.

Andrea said...

I'm going with my sister Candace and sister-in-law Amy (the same ones that were with me that Breaking Dawn night.)
When are you going?? Isn't the soundtrack awesome?
Miss ya, Love ya!